3 Ways to Pay Motorcycle Taxes Online
3 Ways to Pay Motorcycle Taxes Online In this digital era, all transactions can be done online, even how to pay motorbike taxes online has also experienced many developments.
Tax itself is our obligation as good and responsible citizens, including for the motorized vehicles we own.
In addition, we will also be faced with various sanctions and penalties contained in the tax legislation if we do not fulfill them.
Fortunately, we can already check vehicle taxes via smartphones and then pay them online too. You don’t have to go to the Samsat office, okay?
Therefore, it’s a shame if you don’t know how to pay online through the latest application. So that you don’t have to leave the house to pay motorbike taxes, see Jaka’s article on this one, OK!
1. How to Pay Motorcycle Taxes Online Using the National Digital Samsat Application (Samsat Signal)
SIGNAL – National Digital Samsat or Samsat Signal is a motorcycle tax payment application made by Korlantas Porli itself.
Before starting the payment transaction process, make sure you prepare the following documents to pay motorbike taxes online through the official National Digital Samsat application (Samsat Signal):
- KTP of the owner of the vehicle according to the information on the STNK, original and photocopy.
- BPKB, original and photocopy.
- STNK, original and photocopy.
- If authorized, please include a power of attorney with a stamp attached to the ID card of the recipient of the power of attorney and a photocopy of it.
When all the documents are ready, don’t forget to download the application. Please download here if you don’t have it yet:
For how to pay motorbike taxes through Samsat Signal, see the points below, yes.
- Register first by filling in the requested information, such as NIK, vehicle registration number, telephone number, and the last 5 digits of the vehicle chassis number and then click Continue.
- Wait for the system to finish processing the data.
- You will get information about the amount of tax that must be paid along with your motorbike data.
- You will receive a payment code which is only valid for 2 hours.
- After the payment is confirmed, you will get an e-TBPKB (Receipt of Payment Obligation) and e-STNK Validation which is valid for 30 days.
To make a payment, you can transfer money from various banks or a number of other payment channels and be charged an administration fee of $0,34.
Meanwhile, e-TBPKB and STNK validation stickers will be sent to the address listed on the STNK.
2. How to Pay Sambara Motorcycle Tax Online
For you residents of West Java, in addition to the Samolnas application, you can also try to pay motorbike taxes through Sambara aka Samsat Mobile West Java.
Read more: Berita Teknologi Terbaru
Just like the previous method, you also have to make sure your e-KTP is ready to use and you also have to install the Sambara application.
Now, let’s look at the following steps:
- Open the Sambara app.
- Select the PKB info menu.
- Enter the license plate number, license plate color, and click Search
- You will get information about the amount of the bill and the type of vehicle.
- Click Yes to pay online.
- Enter your KTP number, TIN, and the last 5 digits of the vehicle’s frame number.
The pay code appears. Payments can be made through BJB, BNI, BCA, BRI, and Mandiri ATMs or internet banking and various e-commerce.
3. How to Pay Motorized Taxes Online via LinkAja
There is still one way to pay motorcycle taxes online that is no less easy than using the Samsat application above, namely payment via LinkAja.
To pay via LinkAja, of course, you have to register and top up LinkAja first.
Meanwhile, for step by step you can follow the instructions below.
- Open the LinkAja application.
- Register yourself first.
- Fill in LinkAja balance.
- Click the More menu.
- Select the TAX option, specify the type of Motor Vehicle Tax payment according to
The final word
That’s how to pay motorbike taxes online that can be done without having to leave the house, as long as you have all the necessary documents and applications.
Also make sure you already have an e-KTP. If not, you can learn how to make an e-KTP online through articles that Jaka has written.
Come on, obey taxes and be a good citizen!